Our full interactive program. A combination of our self-study innovative TAKEOFF course (21 lessons of knowledge, methods, techniques and self-control tools) together with the ongoing counseling support from one of us along the way via email / Skype. We use all our experience, as well as the newest technologies, including virtual reality system #no_fear to work on your reflexes and SkyGuru app (3 flights) for inflight support.
The course includes:
- Individual assessment via Skype, discussing your particular case and setting a personal plan of action.
- Aviation: meteorology, aerodynamics, human factor, flight safety systems, and much more.
- Panic and fear psychology. Fear of flying onset and its development. Fear physiology and self-control methods.
- Working with the irrational aspect of fear of flying (reflex “airplane=fear”).
- Analysis and correction of erroneous thinking patterns.
- Takeoff, landing, turbulence, perfectionism and the link in between, how the weather affects flight safety, etc.
- Perfectionism and how it relates to fear of flying
- Claustrophobia and treatment methods
- Continuous support and discussion of your progress and any questions you may have along the way with one of our specialists.
- SkyGuru app (3 flights) that explains all the ongoing processes inflight, including airplane maneuvers, sounds, and your sensations on board. All in real time, in airplane mode.
- Preparation consultations prior to your upcoming flight and debriefing sessions afterwards.
- Support by our specialists for up to a year after the completion of the course.