Our comprehensive TAKEOFF online course is an innovative and interactive program with 21 lessons of knowledge, methodologies, and self-control techniques. Thousands of our graduates having taken this course started to fly calmer than they had before. Some have improved their flying experience just a bit. Others have completely overcome their fear. Yet, others have become flight attendants and amateur pilots. In any case, we have not seen anyone who might have regretted taking the course.
Aviation: meteorology, aerodynamics, human factor, flight safety systems, and much more.
Panic and fear psychology. Onset of aerophobia and its development.
Fear physiology and self-control methods.
Working with the irrational aspect of fear of flying (reflex “airplane=fear”).
Analysis and correction of erroneous thinking patterns.
Takeoff, landing, turbulence, perfectionism and the link in between, how the weather affects flight safety, etc.
The advantage of the online course is that you can take it at any time and place convenient for you. It provides you with all the necessary knowledge and tools.
Here are some of the topics that we’ll cover:
- Why are all the stats and risk presumptions useless?
- «Losing» the illusion of control.
- How does this stuff fly?
- What are the roots of your fear?
- «No chances to survive». Really?
- Turbulence and «air pockets»
- Your fear and panic system
- Engines failure. So what?
- The system that’s protecting you
- «The worst way to die». Is it?
- Human factor or trust issues
- Air crashes. What should you know
- Chaos on the ground = «chaos» in the air?
- «What if something breaks»
- «No way to escape». True or false?
- Thoughts control techniques
- Control over fear physiology
- Treatment of panic disorder and claustrophobia
- Necessary behavior changes
- Special lesson for Perfectionists